Cost per recipe $1.67 view details
- 2Â 1/2 lrg Handfulls FF corn Nacho chips, no salt added
- 1/2 c. Heaping Cheese NOT pwdr yeast flakes
- 1 x Minced tomato
- Â Â Various warm peppers to taste
- 1/2 box frzn spinach
- 1/2 c. FF lowfat sour cream or possibly (vegan style-1/2 package medium Mori Nu low fat tofu)
- Â Â Sprinkle of Mexican Nacho flavor spices to taste
- 1/2 tsp Garlic pwdr
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 tsp Low sodium Tamari
- 1 c. Water
- Fake Avocado dip:Process 1/2 c. FF lowfat sour cream or possibly 1/2 box of tofu in food processor. Add in spinach, very well pressed and dry. Add in garlic pwdr, nutmeg, tamari.
- Should be refrigerated for at least 3 hrs to let flavors set. Process very thoroughly. You can add in more or possibly less tofu depending on your preference for green color.
- "Cheese NOT sauce"
- Bring 1 c. water to boil and add in Cheese NOT or possibly nutritional yeast flakes and stir well. You can add in more water to make the sauce runnier to taste.
- SERVING:Put minced tomato into a cheese cloth and ring almost dry. You can add in the tomato juice to the cheese sauce if you are not using Dixie Diner's Cheese NOT. If desired soggy Nachos you can just put the tomatoes, cheese sauce and various peppers on the Nachos and heat them in a 400 degree oven for about 10 min, uncovered. Adding the fake avacado dip on the side makes it look like a Mexican restaurant style.
- If desired the Nachos crunchy, just serve everything separately and let people just pour their own or possibly dip them. You can sprinkle the Mexican spice flavor on yourself at serving.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 523g|
|Calories from Fat 31||31%|
|Total Fat 3.66g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 2.17g||9%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 13.49g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.0g||20%|