Cost per serving $0.07 view details
- 1/2 pkt (17 1/4-oz size) Pepperidge Farm(r) Frzn Puff Pastry Sheets (1 sheet)
- 1 x Egg, beaten
- 1 Tbsp. Water
- 1 c. Shredded cheddar cheese, (4 ounces)
- 1/4 c. Salsa
- 5 x Ripe olives, cut into quarters, (optional)
- Â Â Chili pwdr
- 1. Thaw pastry sheet at room temperature 30 min. Preheat oven to 400 F. Mix egg and water and set aside. Mix cheese and salsa and set aide.
- 2. Unfold pastry on lightly floured surface. Roll into 15- by 12-inch rectangle. Cut into 20 (3-inch) squares. Place about 1 Tbsp. cheese mix in center of each square. Top with olive piece. Brush edges of squares with egg mix. Fold squares to create triangles. Seal edges with fork. Place 2 inches apart on baking sheet. Brush with egg mix and sprinkle with chili pwdr.
- 3. Bake 15 min or possibly till golden brown. Serve hot or possibly at room temperature.
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes. Thaw Time: 30 Minutes.
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 14g|
|Recipe makes 20 servings|
|Calories from Fat 49||86%|
|Total Fat 5.47g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 1.73g||7%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.3g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|