Cost per recipe $4.52 view details
- 1 can Pink salmon, 14.75 ounces
- 1 x Onions, minced, (up to 2)
- 1 x Green peppers, minced, (up to 2)
- 2 x Cloves of garlic, (depending on taste) (up to 4)
- 1 x Egg
- Â Â Cracker Meal, (saltine crackers, crushed fine)
- 1 can (15-ounce) tomato sauce (can use Italian-flavored)
- In one skillet, saute/fry onions, green peppers, and garlic in a little butter or possibly margarine till soft.
- Combine salmon, egg, and sufficient cracker meal to make patties. In another skillet, brown patties on each side in a little extra virgin olive oil. Remove to plate covered with paper towel to drain.
- When onions, green peppers, and garlic are soft, place salmon patties on top of them. Pour tomato sauce on top and cook for about a hour or possibly less on low heat. Serve with rice or possibly mashed potatoes.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 689g|
|Calories from Fat 235||32%|
|Total Fat 26.09g||33%|
|Saturated Fat 5.24g||21%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 15.84g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g||12%|