Cost per serving $0.40 view details
- 1. 1 qt. water
- 2. 1/2 cup sugar
- 3. 1 cup Powdered Milk
- 4. 4 ripe ears of corn husked and cleaned
- 5. 1 stick 1/4 lb butter
- 1. In a 2 qt. pot add the water, sugar and bring to a roiling boil.
- 2. As the water is coming to a boil, stir until the sugar is disolved.
- 3. Clean and remove all the silks from you corn and cut away any discolered or bad areas.
- 4. Reduce heat to a good simmer add corn and simmer for 5 to 6 minutes. Turn off heat
- 5. Stir in the powdered milk and then add the stick of butter cut in 1 tsp. pieces.
- 6. Allow to soak for about 5 min. to all the milk and butter to penetrate the corn and cob.
- 7. eat to your hearts content
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 412g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 3||0%|
|Total Fat 0.37g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.24g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 151.59g||40%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|