Cost per serving $2.05 view details
- 6 eggs â beaten plus 3 tablespoons of water
- 1 quart of mushrooms â sliced
- 3 cloves of garlic â crushed & chopped
- 4 scallions â diced
- 1 onion â sliced
- 1 tsp of Paprika
- 1tsp black pepper
- Â¼ tsp Chili Powder
- Â½ cup grated mozzarella
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- In a bowl combine the mushrooms, onions, scallions, garlic, olive oil and spices. Mix well.
- Heat griddle and spread the veggies on the griddle to brown.
- In a bowl beat the eggs, plus 3 tablespoons of water together with a fork until a light golden color.
- Heat a 10 inch frying pan with a tablespoon of olive oil. Fill a ladle with the eggs and pour into the heated frying pan. Lift the frying pan and let the eggs reach all around the pan. Let the eggs become solid enough to gently lift and flip over.
- Flip the eggs only once and place gently on a plate. Sprinkle with mozzarella, fill with the grilled mushrooms and gently fold over and top with some more mushrooms and cheese.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 200g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 179||68%|
|Total Fat 20.22g||25%|
|Saturated Fat 5.35g||21%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 7.78g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||6%|