Cost per serving $2.63 view details
- 2 c. white button mushroom
- 2 c. sliced portabello mushroom, stems removed
- 1 c. shitake mushroom, stems removed
- 6 c. fresh beans, sprouts
- 1/2 c. coarsely minced red pepper
- 1/2 c. onion
- 1/2 c. minced chives
- 1/4 c. minced summer savory
- 1/2 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. lemon, juice
- 1 dsh curry pwdr
- Â Â Marinade
- 1 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. minced or possibly crushed garlic
- 1 dsh salt
- 1 dsh pepper
- Clean mushrooms, using a damp cloth, and wipe them thoroughly. Washing in water allows them to soak up water that will prevent them from absorbing the marinade flavours!
- Once cleaned, slice Portabellos and remove stems from Shitake.
- Transfer all mushrooms to a medium size mixing bowl.
- Add in marinade ingredients and mix gently to coat everything.
- Allow mushrooms to marinade for 3 min, the transfer to a medium heat grill.
- Grill lightly for 3 min, remove and let cold.
- In a clean, large salad bowl, add in bean sprouts and rest of ingredients.
- Mix gently to coat everything. Cover and chill till meal is served.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 284g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 359||94%|
|Total Fat 40.65g||51%|
|Saturated Fat 5.62g||22%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 4.65g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||5%|