Cost per recipe $9.83 view details
- 3 c. White-wine vinegar
- 1/2 c. Frzn unsweetened Mulberries
- Â Â Peel of 1 lemon, (yellow part only)
- Â Â Peel of 1 orange, (orange part only)
- Mix vinegar and Mulberries. Pour into a 1-qt bottle. Cut lemon and orange peels into long strips; add in to bottle. Close tightly and let stand at room temperature at least 2 weeks. To present as a gift, pack into old-fashioned pressed-glass bottles or possibly simple clear decanters. Tie with ribbons.
- Yield: About 1 qt.
- of Christmas" by Helen Feingold and Mary Lee Grisanti By Cheri Swoboda
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 787g|
|Calories from Fat 2||1%|
|Total Fat 0.27g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.02g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 8.8g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||4%|