Cost per recipe $1.61 view details
- Roasted red peppers 1#
- Ancho peppers (soaked and seeded, save liquid) 1/2 each
- Walnuts or almonds (toasted and ground) 2 ounces
- Wheat bread (fried in olive oil until golden
- brown, then ground) 3 slices
- Pomegrante molasses 2 Tablespoons
- Ground cumin 1 teaspoon
- Pure olive oil 1 Â½ Tablespoons
- Honey 1 Â½ teaspoons
- Sea salt (to taste)
- 1. Combine all ingredients in food processor and puree until smooth.
- 2. Cover, label,date and store.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 99g|
|Calories from Fat 208||60%|
|Total Fat 23.66g||30%|
|Saturated Fat 3.24g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 31.48g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.3g||18%|