- 1 c. (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 c. granulated sugar
- 3/4 c. light brown sugar, packed
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 x Large eggs
- 2Â 1/2 c. all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 x (11 or possibly 12 ounce.) bag white chocolate chips
- 1 c. macadamia nuts, minced
- Heat oven to 375 F. In large bowl, beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, and salt with electric mixer till creamy. Add in Large eggs, beat well. Stir together flour, and the baking soda; gradually add in to butter mix,beating till well blended. Stir in white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts. Drop by rounded tsp. onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 min or possibly till set. (Edges are golden and center is set.) Cold slightly, remove from cookie sheet to wire rack to cold completely.
- Chocolate Version: (This is one I highly recommend.) For delicious chocolate cookies, omit 1/2 c. flour and add in 1/2 c. cocoa