Cost per recipe $6.24 view details
- 2Â 1/2 c. flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 c. dark brwon sugar - (packed)
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1Â 1/2 stk salted butter softened
- 1 lrg egg
- 1 c. pumpkin(canned or possibly freshly cooked)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 6 ounce raisins - (abt 1 c.)
- 2 ounce walnuts minced (abt 1/2 c.)
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, soda, salt and spice. Mix well with a wire whisk and set aside.
- In a large bowl, blend sugars with an electric mixer set at medium speed. Add in the butter and beat to create a grainy paste. Scrape sides of bowl, then add in the egg, pumpkin, and vanilla. Beat at medium speed till light and fluffy. Add in the flour mix, raisins, and walnuts. Blend at low speed just till combined. Don't overmix.
- Drop by rounded Tbsp. onto ungreased cookie sheets, 1 1/2 inches apart. Bake 22 to 24 min till cookies are slightly brown along edges. Immediately transfer cookies with a spatula to a cold, flat surface.
- This recipe yields about 3 dozen cookies.
- Yield: 3 dozen
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 919g|
|Calories from Fat 1428||40%|
|Total Fat 163.38g||204%|
|Saturated Fat 91.03g||364%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 485.28g||129%|
|Dietary Fiber 17.3g||58%|