"Made with good ol' Mountain Dew™."
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Servings: 1 Cake
Cost per recipe $6.53 view details
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package lemon cake mix
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 10 fluid ounces Mountain Dewâ¢
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup flaked coconut opt.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, oil, eggs and citrus soda. Mix until all ingredients are moistened.
- Pour into prepared 9x13 inch pan and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 to 35 minutes. Cool completely.
- To make the topping: In a saucepan, combine pineapple (with juice), sugar and corn starch. Bring to a boil and cook, stirring constantly, until thick. Remove from heat. Add butter and coconut. Spread topping evenly over cake.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1597g|
|Calories from Fat 1537||44%|
|Total Fat 173.86g||217%|
|Saturated Fat 42.86g||171%|
|Trans Fat 2.81g|
|Total Carbs 477.89g||127%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.9g||20%|