Cost per recipe $5.78 view details
- Toast, cubed, approx. 6 slices
- 5-6 apples, peeled, cored & sliced
- 1 - 1 1/2 c. sugar, mixed with cinnamon
- 1/2 c. melted butter
- 1 c. orange juice
- BROWN BETTY: Grease baking dish. Place layer of toast cubes. Drizzle butter over toast. Layer of apple slices. Drizzle with orange juice. Repeat till deep dish is filled, ending with toast layer. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 30 min till bubbles and apples are done. Serve hot topped with Hard Sauce. Serves 6 or possibly more.
- HARD SAUCE: Mix granulated sugar and butter till grainy. Add in vanilla and confectioners' sugar till smooth. Chill till used.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1357g|
|Calories from Fat 831||35%|
|Total Fat 94.61g||118%|
|Saturated Fat 58.81g||235%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 398.93g||106%|
|Dietary Fiber 10.9g||36%|