Cost per recipe $5.91 view details
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. fresh orange juice
- 3 Tbsp. confectioners sugar
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp grnd cinnamon
- Â Â romaine leaves, washed and dry
- 3 x - 4 oranges, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 c. blanched almonds, slivered or possibly minced
- 8 x dates, sliced lengthwise
- Orange salad is a typical Moroccan dish served along with lamb and vegetable soup (Harira) during Ramadan. It makes a refreshing, light dessert for any festive celebration.
- In a small bowl combine lemon and orange juices, confectioners sugar, extract and cinnamon.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on a serving plate. Layer oranges decoratively onto plate.
- Spoon juice/sugar mix over the oranges and sprinkle with almonds and fresh dates. Refrigeratetill serving.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 431g|
|Calories from Fat 312||27%|
|Total Fat 37.31g||47%|
|Saturated Fat 2.86g||11%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 204.67g||55%|
|Dietary Fiber 22.9g||76%|