Cost per serving $1.26 view details
- 1/2 c. fresh cilantro leaves finely minced
- 2 x garlic cloves finely minced
- 2 Tbsp. paprika warm Hungarian
- 2 tsp grnd cumin
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 c. lowfat chicken broth
- 16 ounce skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- Â Â or possibly one fillet per serving
- Mix all ingredients in a large glass bowl.
- Add in 2 to 4 chicken breasts fillets and stir till they are well coated.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hrs, preferably overnight.
- To grill, remove chicken from marinade, wiping any excess off. Place breasts on a well-heated grill, and turn them several times during grilling so chicken cooks proportionately for about 8 min without burning.
- To broil, line a broiling rack with foil. Remove chicken from marinade, wiping any excess off chicken. Slide rack under a fully heated broiler and cook till done, about 8 min, turning several times so which chicken cooks proportionately without burning.
- Diet McVersion by PATh
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 117g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 15||15%|
|Total Fat 1.66g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.33g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.02g|
|Total Carbs 3.58g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||5%|