Cost per serving $0.96 view details
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temp
- 1/2 cup smooth or chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar, sifted after measuring
- 12 oz. Cool Whip (I only had 8 oz. extra creamy on hand, which worked fine.)
- 1 chocolate cookie crust (Keebler's or other), or graham cracker crust
- or go to links for homemade
- optional: hot fudge sauce, Nutella, Hershey's Chocolate Sauce, chopped milk chocolate added to crust.
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in a bowl, pour into the pie crust.
- Refrigerate or freeze for several hours before serving.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 100g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 178||54%|
|Total Fat 20.32g||25%|
|Saturated Fat 11.12g||44%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 31.4g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3%|