Mont Blanc Vacherin with Chestnut Ice Cream and Chocolate Meringue and Marron Espuma Recipe
A Mont Blanc Vacherin made of chocolate meringue, chestnut ice cream, chocolate cream, condensed milk gelée, and chestnut espuma.
Servings: 5 servings
Cost per serving $0.36 view details
- 48g Egg White
- 24g Granulated Sugar
- 22g Powder Sugar
- 2g Cacao Powder
- 5g Dry Egg White Powder
- 148g Milk
- 72g Egg Yolk
- 8g Granulated Sugar
- 20g Trimoline (Invert Sugar Syrup)
- 120g Chestnut paste (Kumamoto)
- 15g Chocolate (80%)
- 40g Cream
- 3g Trimoline
- 3g Glucose
- 40g Whipped Cream
- 35g Condensed Milk
- 145g Milk
- 5g Gelatin
- 2.5g GruÃ© de Cacao
- 30g Cream 38%
- 20g Cream Marron (Saboton)
- QS Plaque Chocolate
- QS Marron Glace
- ---Prepare Meringue---
- Make Meringue with egg white, dry egg white powder and 24g granulated sugar.
- Fold in sifted dry ingredients (powder sugar and cocoa powder) little by little.
- Pipe for a 45mm round disk.
- Bake at 70c in a convection oven (dry bake).
- ---Prepare Chestnut Ice Cream---
- Whisk 8g sugar and egg yolk until thoroughly combined and completely smooth.
- Bring 148g milk to boil with 20g trimoline. Temper the egg mixture by adding hot milk.
- Return above mixture to a saucepan and continue to cook, stirring with a spatula, until you get some thickness.
- Filter the mixture through a chinoise and add to chestnut paste.
- Freeze using a Pacojet machine.
- ---Prepare Chocolate Cream---
- Combine cream , 3g trimoline, and glucose in a saucepan. Bring to a boil.
- Add chocolate. Strain.
- Fold the 90% peak cream in.
- ---Prepare Condensed Milk GelÃ©e ---
- Combine 145g milk, condensed milk, and gruÃ© de cacao in a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Set aside.
- Add gelatine and pour into a hotel pan for 5mm of thickness.
- Refrigerate until fully set. Pull out a 9cm circle.
- ---Prepare Chestnut Espuma---
- Mix marron cream with cream. Pour into the espuma.
- Using the photo for reference decorate the dessert with plaque chocolate and marron glace.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 127g|
|Recipe makes 5 servings|
|Calories from Fat 120||54%|
|Total Fat 13.59g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 7.35g||29%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 19.62g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|