Cost per serving $4.40 view details
- 1 can (16 - 20 oz) Cranberry Sauce with berries
- 1 can (20 oz) crushed Pineapple, drained, keep juice (see note below)
- 1 cup chopped Pecans
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 box Cherry Jello
- 1 cup Water
- 1 - 8 oz pkg Philadelphia Light Cream Cheese
- 1.Pour cranberry sauce and water in pan. Beat together until smooth. Bring mixture to boil. Boil for one (1) minute.
- 2. Put dry Jello and a pinch of salt into a bowl.
- 3. Pour hot mixture over Jello and stir until dissolved.
- 4. Add drained pineapple and pecans.
- 5. Pour mixture into 9 x 12 pan.
- 6. Chill until set.
- TOPPING: Beat cream cheese with pineapple juice until creamy. Spread on top.
- NOTE: Let pineapple juice drain of its own accord. Don't mash out or your topping will have to be "spooned" on when serving.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 851g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 54||4%|
|Total Fat 6.28g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 1.35g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 312.72g||83%|
|Dietary Fiber 8.4g||28%|