Cost per recipe $9.56 view details
- 1/2 c. Quaker Old Fashioned Oatmeal
- 2 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 c. (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 c. firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 c. granulated sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 2 Large eggs
- 3 c. chocolate covered raisins
- 1 1/2 c. minced pecans
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cream together sugars with the butter, until fluffy and light.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well between each. Add vanilla and lemon juice.
- Mix together all of the dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Slowly add to the egg mix with the mixer on low speed.
- Stir in raisins and pecans.
- Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown and the cookies lightly spring back when touched.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1585g|
|Calories from Fat 3081||44%|
|Total Fat 351.22g||439%|
|Saturated Fat 184.95g||740%|
|Trans Fat 0.43g|
|Total Carbs 935.36g||249%|
|Dietary Fiber 28.7g||96%|