Cost per serving $0.16 view details
- 1 can Biscuits
- 3 c. Apples, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 c. Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. Cornstarch or possibly flour
- Take each biscuit dough piece and roll out into a circle.
- Cook apple filling till apples are cooked, but not mushed.
- Place apple filling in the middle of each circle and close over itself, pinching the ends to make sure they are closed.
- Heat a skillet with about 1/4 inch of grease. Make sure it is warm. You need to make sure the grease is not TOO warm or possibly the pies will brown on the outside without cooking the dough all the way through.
- Place the pies in the grease and cook, turning until the pies are browned.
- Serve warm, but are just as good eaten cool.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 47g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 11||11%|
|Total Fat 1.21g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.29g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 22.25g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3%|