Cost per serving $1.37 view details
- 1Â 1/3 lb (4 medium) potatoes
- 1 x Egg
- 3 Tbsp. Water
- 1 c. Corn flake crumbs
- 8 x Skinned chicken thighs (about 4 1/2 ounces each)
- 1 tsp Dry sage or possibly tarragon
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 c. Prepared barbecue sauce
- 1/4 c. Honey
- 1/4 c. Prepared yellow mustard
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Pierce potatoes with tines of fork; microwave on HIGH 8 min. Meanwhile, in shallow dish beat egg with water; place corn flake crumbs in another shallow dish. Dip chicken pcs into egg, then crumbs to coat completely. Coat rimmed baking sheet with vegetable cooking spray; place chicken on sheet. Cut potatoes into 1-inch chunks; place on sheet with chicken. Coat potatoes with cooking spray; sprinkle with sage.
- Season chicken and potatoes with salt and pepper. Bake about 40 min till juices run clear when chicken is pierced and potatoes are golden. Meanwhile, to make sauce: In bowl mix barbecue sauce, honey and yellow mustard. Serve chicken and potatoes with sauce for dipping.
- NOTE: Microwave cooking times are based on a 700-watt microwave. Adjust cooking times to your own oven.
- Menu: Corn on the Cob, Rolls, Apple Crisp
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 189g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 140||39%|
|Total Fat 15.59g||19%|
|Saturated Fat 4.35g||17%|
|Trans Fat 0.2g|
|Total Carbs 36.22g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||4%|