This can be made in any flavor and will serve a crowd with no problems. Can be as good as you wish to make it BUT I always try to have a little Cool Whip or other topping to make it festive.
- AMOUNT FOR 25:
- 4 (3 ounce.) pkg. Jello
- 3 1/2 c. juice from canned fruit plus water to complete
- 4 c. water
- 4 (#2) cans fruit cocktail, crushed pineapple or possibly other fruit of choice, liquid removed
- AMOUNT FOR 50:
- 8 (3 ounce.) pkg. Jello
- 7 c. juice from canned fruit plus water to complete
- 2 quarts. (8 c.) water
- 8 (#2) cans fruit cocktail, crushed pineapple or possibly other fruit of choice, liquid removed
- Directions are the same for both amounts:
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Add in fruit juice and cool water to gelatin.
- Refrigerate until mix starts to thicken.
- Add in fruit. Pour in large baking pan(s) and refrigerate until hard.
- Cut into squares.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 472g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 3||2%|
|Total Fat 0.29g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.07g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 45.53g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|