Cost per recipe $19.84 view details
- 1 pkg. (6 ounce.) sugar-free lemon flavor gelatin
- 1 sm. unpared cucumber, seeded
- 1 sm. onion
- 2 tbsp. white vinegar
- Leaf lettuce, crisped
- 1. In medium bowl, dissolve gelatin in 1 c. boiling water; set aside.
- 2. Shred cucumber and onion over small ball. Squeeze liquid from cucumber and onion into 2 c. glass measuring c.; reserve vegetables. Add in sufficient cool water to vegetable liquid to make 1 1/2 c.; add in to dissolved gelatin with vinegar and 1/4 tsp. salt.
- 3. Refrigeratetill gelatin is the consistency of unbeaten egg white. Stir in reserved cucumber and onion. Pour into 1 qt mold. Chill till hard, 2 to 3 hrs.
- 4. To serve, unmold on lettuce; garnish with cucumber slices if you like. Makes 4 servings; 20 calories each.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 273g|
|Calories from Fat 16||10%|
|Total Fat 1.78g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.99g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 34.75g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.8g||16%|