Cost per recipe $0.10 view details
- 1 lg. or possibly 2 (3 ounce.) boxes of strawberry gelatin, make according to directions on the box (except-minus 1/2 c. water)
- 1 can jellied cranberry sauce, liquid removed
- 1/4 c. minced apple
- 2 tbsp. minced (fine) celery
- 2 tbsp. minced (fine) walnuts
- Dissolve gelatin with boiling water, then add in the cool water (minus 1/2 c.). Blend the gelatin (a little at a time) with your electric beater into the liquid removed cranberry sauce. Let cold a little, then ad the apple, celery and nuts. Chill. Preferably overnight. Serve on lettuce. Add in a glob of salad dressing to lettuce, if you like!
- This is tart and tasty with chicken and pork chops.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 28g|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.05g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.01g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 3.88g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||2%|