Cost per serving $0.28 view details
- 300ml fresh lime juice (about 9 limes)
- 300ml water
- a handful of fresh mint leaves (3 of 4 leafy stalks)
- 100g sugar
- 2 tbsp light rum (optional)
- Pour the lime juice and water into a jug and leave for 5 minutes.
- Tear the mint leaves into pieces.
- Add the mint, sugar and rum (if adding).
- Blend all of the ingredients until thoroughly mixed and the sugar is dissolved.
- Pour into the Popsicle molds and leave to freeze until solid (about 4 hours)
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 122g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.04g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.01g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 20.97g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|