I made this cheesecake for my cousins graduation. She likes cheesecake, but finds it to rich and she likes cake. So i combined the 2 for her and they all loved it.
- 2 cups chocolate waffer crumbs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup melted margarine
- 1/2 cup skor bits
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 8' round white cake
- 2 pkgs (250g each) cream cheese ( softened)
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 Tbsp. Flour
- 3 Squares semi-sweet chocolate- melted
- 1 Tbsp. instant coffe granules
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1 -2 cups whipped cream
- Base- combine chocolate waffer crumbs, sugar,sliced almonds,and melted margarine.Mix together and press into a 10" spring form pan and up the sides a little bit.
- Bake this at 350 for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips and skor bits.
- Place white cake on top of chocolate chips and skor bits.
- Dissolve coffee in boiling water, let cool.
- Cheesecake-- Mix softened cream cheese and sugar.
- Add the eggs 1 at a time mixing well after each addition.
- Add sour cream, flour,and melted chocolate, mix well.
- Add the cooled coffee, mix well.
- Pour the mixture over the white cake in pan.
- Bake at 375 for about 45 minutes,
- Cool, decorate with whipped cream sprinkle with sliced almonds and skor bits.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 64g|
|Recipe makes 16 servings|
|Calories from Fat 135||63%|
|Total Fat 15.46g||19%|
|Saturated Fat 7.75g||31%|
|Trans Fat 0.53g|
|Total Carbs 19.41g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||4%|