Cost per recipe $4.68 view details
- 4 c Whole Milk
- 1/3 c Instant Coffee granules
- 2 T Baking Cocoa
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/3 c Cornstarch
- 1 c Sugar
- Whipped Cream for topping
- Whisk these all together in a saucepan (minus the whipped cream), and cook over medium heat, stirring continually until it comes to a gentle boil. Let it bubble for one minute.
- After the minute, pour the pudding into a heat-safe bowl. It will take you a few minutes to spoon these out, and you don't want the pudding on the bottom to scald.
- Ladle your pudding into 4 ounce jars. If you have a handy canning funnel, it will make your job much easier.
- Allow them to come to room temperature, and then put the lids on and refrigerate at least an hour. Keep them chilled until you serve them.
- Serve these topped with some whipped cream.
- The "prep time" includes time for it to chill.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1305g|
|Calories from Fat 289||19%|
|Total Fat 32.09g||40%|
|Saturated Fat 18.26g||73%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 285.55g||76%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4%|