Cost per recipe $1.00 view details
- 1 box chocolate wafer cookies, (9-oz)
- 7 Tbsp. Butter, melted
- 3/4 c. Purchased butterscotch caramel sauce
- 1/2 gal Mocha almond fudge ice cream, slightly softened
- 1 jar warm fudge topping, slightly warmed (16-oz)
- 1 c. Minced chocolate-covered English toffee, (such as Almond Roca or possibly Heath bars about 5 ounces)
- Preheat oven to 325F. Finely grind chocolate cookies in food processor. Add in butter and process till crumbs are moist and stick together. Using plastic wrap as aid, firmly press crumbs onto bottom and up sides of 9-inch-diameter deep-dish glass pie plate. Bake crust 10 min. Freeze till cool, about 15 min.
- Spread butterscotch sauce over bottom of crust; freeze till hard, about 15 min. Spoon ice cream into crust, pressing to compact and mounding slightly in center. Freeze 15 min. Spread fudge topping over ice cream; freeze 5 min. Press minced toffee onto topping. Cover and freeze till very hard, at least 6 hrs. (Can be prepared 3 days ahead. Keep frzn.)
- Let pie stand at room temperature 15 min. Cut into wedges and serve.
- Serves 8 to 10.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 341g|
|Calories from Fat 1265||65%|
|Total Fat 142.42g||178%|
|Saturated Fat 74.15g||297%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 159.42g||43%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g||14%|