Cost per serving $0.14 view details
- All purpose flour 1cup
- Oats+wheat flour 1/2 cup(i used a handful of each)
- Curd/yogurt 1cup
- Vegetable oil 1/3 cup
- Baking powder 1tsp
- Baking soda 1/2 tsp
- Finely chopped vegetables (onions,tomatoes,capsicum) 1/2cup or more
- Chopped cilantro 2 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 250C and grease or line muffin tins and keep aside.
- In a bowl, mix the dry ingredients and set aside.In another bowl, mix the yogurt and oil until well combined.
- Add the vegetables into the yogurt and oil mix and stir well.
- Combine the dry ingredients with the wet vegetable+curd mix.Mix well until the flour is well combined with the curd oil mixture.
- Fill the greased/lined tin until 3/4th full.
- Bake for about 45 minutes until the skewer comes out clean.
- Soft and fluffy veggie muffins are ready for a healthy breakfast.
- Have them with your cup of coffee or juice !
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 83g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 77||52%|
|Total Fat 8.72g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 1.13g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.19g|
|Total Carbs 14.64g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||5%|