Cost per serving $1.02 view details
- 6 sm Green Peppers
- 1 pkt Saffron Yellow Rice
- 1/2 lb Grnd Beef or possibly Turkey
- 1/2 lrg Onion, minced
- 1/2 tsp Grnd Cumin
- 1 can Tomatoes with Green Chilies
- Â Â Parmesan Cheese, grated
- Neatly slice the top off each pepper and remove the seeds; be sure to reserve the tops.
- Prepare yellow rice as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, brown the beef or possibly turkey with the minced onion and cumin in a large skillet over medium heat. When meat is brown and onions are translucent/soft, add in the tomatoes and cooked yellow rice.
- Spoon the meat-and-rice mix into the peppers. Place peppers in 9-inch by 11-inch baking dish with about a half-inch of water. Top the stuffed peppers with grated parmesan cheese, and replace the top of each pepper.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 35 to 45 min in a 350-F degree oven. Serve hot.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 212g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 90||55%|
|Total Fat 9.97g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 3.94g||16%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 7.82g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g||8%|