- 4 c. Whipping cream
- 6 ounce (about two 4-serving-size boxes) instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1Â 1/2 Tbsp. Sugar
- Â Â Lowfat milk, (optional)
- 1Â 1/2 c. Grnd vanilla wafers, (about 15 whole wafers, or possibly 1/2 box)
- 3 x Bananas, cut into medium-size slices
- 2 Tbsp. Melted butter
- NotesPandl's In Bayside, 8825 N. Lake Drive, Bayside, WI.
- Place cream, pudding mix, vanilla and sugar in bowl or possibly blender container and mix or possibly blend on medium speed till filling forms stiff peaks. If mix becomes too stiff, add in a little lowfat milk to thin it.
- Remove 2 Tbsp. crushed wafers and set aside. Mix remaining remaining crushed wafers with butter and press onto bottom of 9-inch pie tin. Arrange whole vanilla wafers around side of pan.
- Fold banana slices into pudding mix. Mound mix into pan, taking care to cover bananas. Top with crushed vanilla wafers. Chill about 1 hour before serving.
- Makes 6 to 8 servings.