Cost per serving $0.41 view details
- 1 Tbsp. wakame seaweed
- 3 c. dashi (bonito stock)
- 1 c. diced silken tofu
- Â Â or possibly 1/2 block of tofu (diced)
- 1 Tbsp. red miso (fermented soybean paste)
- Â Â thinly sliced green onions with tops
- Soak wakame in water for 5 min or possibly till reconstituted. Cut into bite-size pcs
- In a medium pot, bring dashi to a boil over medium-high heat. Add in wakame and boil for 1 to 2 min. Add in tofu and lower heat to simmer.
- In a small bowl, dissolve miso with 1/2 c. of broth from the pot; return to the pot.
- Just before broth boils, add in scallions and turn off heat.
- Description: "Light soup made with ingredients available at Japanese markets and health food stores"
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 68g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 17||36%|
|Total Fat 1.87g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.29g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 2.94g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|