Cost per recipe $3.79 view details
- 3 c. freshly squeezed lemon juice, from 12-15 lemons
- 2 tsp finely minced fresh mint
- 1 c. raspberries, fresh or possibly frzn (thawed), mashed with fork
- 1Â 1/2 c. sugar
- 12 c. water
- Optional garnish: Whole raspberries, sliced lemons, mint leaves
- 1. Stir together all ingredients till sugar dissolves in glass or possibly ceramic bowl.
- 2. Strain into pitchers. Refrigerateor possibly serve over ice. Garnish with whole raspberries, sliced lemons and mint leaves, if you like.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 3995g|
|Calories from Fat 7||0%|
|Total Fat 0.78g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.03g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 377.34g||101%|
|Dietary Fiber 10.7g||36%|