Cost per serving $1.03 view details
- 1Â 1/4 c. Graham cracker crumbs
- 5 Tbsp. Unsalted butter melted
- 1/2 c. Plus 2 Tablespoons lowfat sour cream
- 2Â 1/2 Tbsp. Powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Whipping cream
- 1/2 c. Plus 2 Tablespoons creamy peanut butter..don't use o
- Â Â Fashioned style or possibly freshly grnd!
- 1/2 c. Whipping cream (in addition to above)
- 4 ounce Simisweet chocolate minced
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and butter in a small bowl. Press crumb mix onbottom and up sides of 24 mini- muffin tins (each about 1 3/4 inches in diameter). Place in freezer for 20 min.
- Whisk lowfat sour cream, powdered sugar and 2 Tablespoons whipping cream in bowl to blend.
- Add in peanut butter and whisk till smooth. Spoon 1 Tablespoons peanut butter mix into each graham cracker crust; freeze 3 hrs.
- Bring 1/2 C cream to simmer in heavy saucepan. Reduce heat to low. Add in chocolate; stir till melted. Cold completely, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon 2 tsp. chocolate mix over each peanut- butter pie.
- Place in freezer till set. (can be prepared 1 week ahead. Keep frzn.)
- Using tip of small sharp knife as an aid, gently pry pies from tins.
- Let stand at room temperature for 10 min before serving.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 182g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 367||57%|
|Total Fat 42.4g||53%|
|Saturated Fat 16.85g||67%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 57.53g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.9g||13%|