Cost per serving $0.16 view details
- 2 sheets frozen ready-rolled puff pastry, partially thawed
- 2 x 200g tubs roasted capsicum dip
- 10 slices (75g) chargrilled marinated capsicum, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup small fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 200Â°C/180Â°C. Lightly grease two 12-hole, 1 1/2 tablespoon-capacity round-based patty pans.
- Using a 6.5cm cutter, cut 12 rounds from each pastry sheet. Line holes of prepared pan with pastry. Spoon 2 teaspoons of dip into each pastry case. Top with capsicum. Bake for 15 minutes or until pastry is golden. Cool for 2 minutes. Top with basil. Serve.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 50g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 361||101%|
|Total Fat 40.09g||50%|
|Saturated Fat 7.11g||28%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.4g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|