Cost per recipe $28.80 view details
- 1 can Hungry Jack refrigerator biscuits
- Pizza sauce
- Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1. Place biscuits on ungreased baking sheets, 2" apart.
- 2. Using your fingertips, flatten each biscuit a bit, shaping it so a rim forms around the edges like a pizza crust.
- 3. Put a Tbsp. of sauce on each biscuit, spreading it a bit.
- 4. Sprinkle with oregano as desired.
- 5. Sprinkle with desired amount of cheese.
- 6. Bake in 400 degree oven, approximately 10 min.
- 7. Yield: 10 mini pizzas.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 6682g|
|Calories from Fat 1926||12%|
|Total Fat 213.95g||267%|
|Saturated Fat 34.36g||137%|
|Trans Fat 36.6g|
|Total Carbs 3016.03g||804%|
|Dietary Fiber 106.5g||355%|