Cost per serving $1.68 view details
- 12 oz. spaghetti, or other pasta, cooked al dente
- Mini Meatballs:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. dry Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. dry parsley
- 2 tbs. minced onion
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 slice bread, soaked in 2 tbs. milk
- 3 cups favorite spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup small curd cottage cheese
- 2-3 scallions, chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan
- 1 cup Mozzarella or Italian cheese blend, shredded
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Remove crust from bread, soak bread in milk.
- In a mixing bowl, add beef and other meatball ingredients.
- Roll into small meatballs, 1 - 1 1/2 inch.
- Brown these in a skillet while cooking the spaghetti (follow package directions for al dente). *
- In a 2 qt. baking dish, combine meatballs, cottage cheese, sour cream, Parmesan, and scallions.
- Pour spaghetti sauce over the top.
- Bake covered for 30 minutes.
- Uncover, top with cheese and paprika.
- Bake another 5-10 minutes.
- * To keep meatballs from falling apart, I cover them and cook them over a medium low heat until they have firmed up. The I brown them.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 360g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 270||39%|
|Total Fat 30.35g||38%|
|Saturated Fat 13.67g||55%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 67.29g||18%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.6g||19%|