Cost per recipe $4.33 view details
- 1 cup Oreo Biscuits, crushed
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1/2 cup of cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup of heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp Condensced milk
- 11/2 cup flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl mix crushed biscuits and butter together until well combined.
- Divide mixture evenly in 12 cups and using fingers press firmly into bottom.
- Bake crusts for 10 minutes.
- Place pan on a wire rack and let cool.
- Reduce oven heat to 300 degrees F.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, mix together another all ingredients.
- Pour batter into crusts and bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Ready to eat Yummy Mini Cheese Cakes!!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1058g|
|Calories from Fat 784||21%|
|Total Fat 89.34g||112%|
|Saturated Fat 47.7g||191%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 631.93g||169%|
|Dietary Fiber 18.6g||62%|