Cost per recipe $6.65 view details
- 1 pound grnd beef
- 1 sm. onion, minced
- 1 lg. celery stalk, sliced
- 1/4 sm. green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 (14 1/2 to 16 ounce.) can tomatoes
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce.) can garbanzo beans
- 1 (7 ounce.) can whole kernel corn
- 1 med. sliced zucchini, about 10 ounce.
- 3/4 c. med.-sized shell macaroni
- 1 1/2 teaspoon beef flavored instant bouillon
- 1/2 teaspoon dry basil leaves
- 1. In 5 qt Dutch oven or possibly saucepan over high heat cook grnd beef, onions, celery and cabbage, stirring carefully so meat stays in chunks, till all pan juices evaporate and meat and vegetables are lightly browned, 10 min.
- 2. Add in tomatoes, garbanzo beans and corn, including liquid, zucchini, macaroni, bouillon, basil leaves and 2 1/2 c. water; cook over high heat. Heat to boiling to break up tomatoes. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer soup 8 to 10 min or possibly till macaroni and vegetables are tender. Makes 6 large servings. Each serving about 410 calories, 20 grams fat, 65 mg. cholesterol and 690 mg. sodium.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1493g|
|Calories from Fat 751||46%|
|Total Fat 83.64g||105%|
|Saturated Fat 32.02g||128%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 119.47g||32%|
|Dietary Fiber 25.6g||85%|