Cost per recipe $4.17 view details
- 2 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lrg Onion, minced
- 1 c. Escarole, cut into 1" pcs
- 1 c. Zucchini, unpeeled, diced
- 1 x Tomato, seeded, minced
- 1 x Celery stalk, with leaves, minced
- 1 c. String beans, cut in 1" pcs
- 1 c. Tomato juice
- 3 quart C. water
- 1 knob kohlrabi, peeled, diced
- Â Â Salt & pepper
- 1/2 lb Ditali or possibly shell macaroni
- 1. Brown onion in oil for 3 min, add in 3 qts water & one c. tomato juice and bring to a boil.
- 2. Add in vegetables and seasonings. Cover and cook for 15 min over a medium flame. Add in ditali and cook till vegetables and ditali are tender
- (about 20 min).
- 3. Serve warm with grated Parmesan cheese sprinkled on top.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 3932g|
|Calories from Fat 284||19%|
|Total Fat 32.45g||41%|
|Saturated Fat 4.66g||19%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 244.51g||65%|
|Dietary Fiber 31.6g||105%|