Cost per serving $0.52 view details
- 1 c. cooked rice, cooked in chicken broth
- 1 1/2 tbsp. jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsp. jalapeno juice
- 1 c. non fat plain yogurt
- 1/3 c. Kraft Creamy Italian salad dressing
- 1 (4 ounce.) can sliced water chestnuts
- 1 pound Monterey Jack cheese, grated
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 1. Cook rice in chicken broth.
- 2. In bowl mix the following: Jalapenos, jalapeno juice, non fat yogurt, creamy Italian, salt and pepper and the cooked rice.
- 3. Put 1/2 of the rice mix into a greased casserole then put 1/2 of the cheese on top.
- 4. Put remaining rice mix into casserole and the remaining cheese on top.
- 5. Sprinkle with paprika.
- 6. Bake, uncovered for 1/2 hour (then place under broiler for brown top). Serves 4.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 130g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 175||58%|
|Total Fat 19.48g||24%|
|Saturated Fat 11.43g||46%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 14.89g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|