Cost per recipe $4.19 view details
- 1 c. cooked rice, cooked in chicken broth
- 1 1/2 tbsp. jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsp. jalapeno juice
- 1 c. non fat plain yogurt
- 1/3 c. Kraft Creamy Italian salad dressing
- 1 (4 ounce.) can sliced water chestnuts
- 1 pound Monterey Jack cheese, grated
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 1. Cook rice in chicken broth.
- 2. In bowl mix the following: Jalapenos, jalapeno juice, non fat yogurt, creamy Italian, salt and pepper and the cooked rice.
- 3. Put 1/2 of the rice mix into a greased casserole then put 1/2 of the cheese on top.
- 4. Put remaining rice mix into casserole and the remaining cheese on top.
- 5. Sprinkle with paprika.
- 6. Bake, uncovered for 1/2 hour (then place under broiler for brown top). Serves 4.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1041g|
|Calories from Fat 1402||58%|
|Total Fat 155.87g||195%|
|Saturated Fat 91.43g||366%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 119.15g||32%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3%|