The recipe for my grandmother's chocolate chip cookies. I can never get them to taste exactly like hers, but they are still delicious!
Servings: 2 Dozen
- 1 cup margarine
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 12 oz package chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream margarine, sugars, vanilla, and pudding mix in a bowl. Beat until smooth.
- Add eggs and beat well.
- Gradually add flour and baking soda.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto baking sheets.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until light brown.