Cost per recipe $48.53 view details
- 2 c. Crushed chocolate wafers
- 1 stk melted butter
- 3 lb Cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1Â 1/2 c. Sugar
- 6 x Large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 c. Heavy cream
- 1/2 c. Flour
- 1 pch Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 c. Melted lowfat milk chocolate
- 2 pt Assorted fresh berries, such as raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, etc.
- 1/4 c. Grand Mariner
- 2 c. Sweetened whip cream
- 12 sprg fresh mint
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2. Combine the crumbs and the butter together. Mix well and press into a 10 inch spring-form pan.
- 3. In a food processor, with the metal blade, process the cream cheese till smooth.
- 4. Add in 1 c. of the sugar and blend.
- 5. Add in the Large eggs one at a time to thoroughly incorporate into the cheese mix. Add in the heavy cream. Add in the flour, salt and vanilla and blend till smooth.
- 6. In a steady stream, pour in the melted chocolate. Pour mix into the prepared pan and bake for 1 hour and 15 min or possibly till the cake is set.
- 7. Remove from the oven and with a knife loosen the sides from the pan.
- This will prevent the cake from splitting down the center.
- 8. Completely cold the cake before cutting.
- 9. In a mixing bowl, combine the remaining sugar, berries, and Grand Marnier, mix well.
- 10. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 2 to 3 hrs.
- 11. Slice the cake into twelve slices and garnish each slice with the berries, sweetened whip cream and fresh mint sprigs.
- Yields: 12 servings
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 3549g|
|Calories from Fat 6637||67%|
|Total Fat 752.05g||940%|
|Saturated Fat 420.17g||1681%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 673.3g||180%|
|Dietary Fiber 41.8g||139%|