Neemus is a traditional Sheherwali (Indian) preparation that is done during the winters .....the buffalo milk is heated for sometime during the night and then sugar is added during heating then the milk is left to cool on the rooftop for the night time so that the morning due is collected on it ...the milk is brought down in early morning then with th a egg beater the milk is churned in a big utensil sometimes made of earthen clay ......
its a royal item and a lip smacking one ....
- cow or buffolo milk , sugar , ice and rosewater and kesar
- This is a joinder to the neemus making article that i wrote a few days back .. people wanted to know about how to make it ...so i shot a video while was being made in our home and i hope it helps people ....
- you have first boil the cow or buffolo milk in the nite add sugar , rose water to it , the boiling should be about 30-60 min as per the quantity of the milk ....then put the milk in a container and put it in the freezer overnite ... next morning take the milk out and see the video ....put the milk in a big container and then put tthat container in the bigger container and put some ice in the bigger container to make the milk container cold ...the milk should be cold ......then do it witha egg beater ...and take the cream out in a spoon and serve as shown in the video ....
- i hope everybody likes it
- see the video link to do it
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 488g|
|Calories from Fat 87||36%|
|Total Fat 9.66g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 6.15g||25%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 23.42g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|