Cost per recipe $10.86 view details
- 6 slices bacon
- 1/2 pound mushrooms, sliced thin
- 2 med. cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 env. onion soup mix
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (8 ounce.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 pt. (8 ounce.) lowfat sour cream
- Crackers or possibly sm. rye bread
- In 2 qt microwave safe casserole, arrange bacon, loosely cover with paper towel. Microwave at high 6 min till crisp. Remove bacon and crumble. Reserve 2 1/2 Tbsp. drippings. Add in mushrooms and garlic to reserved drippings, microwave uncovered 2 min or possibly till mushrooms are tender, stirring once. Add in soup mix and pepper, and cream cheese, combine thoroughly.
- Decrease heat to med. and microwave uncovered, stirring frequently, 3 min or possibly till cheese melts.
- Stir in lowfat sour cream and bacon. Microwave uncovered at medium 3 min or possibly till heated through, stir once. Garnish with additional mushrooms and bacon. Makes about 2 c. dip.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 888g|
|Calories from Fat 1790||82%|
|Total Fat 201.68g||252%|
|Saturated Fat 96.06g||384%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 49.08g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.7g||16%|