Cost per recipe $4.72 view details
- 1 lg. grnd beef
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce.) pkg. taco seasoning mix
- 3/4 c. water
- 1 (15 ounce.) can refried beans
- 2 c. shredded lettuce
- 1 tbsp. minced green chilies (optional)
- 1/4 c. minced onions
- 1 c. (4 ounce.) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Nacho-flavored tortilla chips
- Minced tomatoes
- Sliced ripe olives
- Dairy lowfat sour cream
- Taco sauce
- 1. Put meat into 2 qt glass casserole 4 min at High - till browned, drain.
- 2. Mix taco seasoning mix and water and add in to grnd beef, stir. Cover with waxed paper. Cook in microwave 5 min at Medium; stir once.
- 3. Lightly grease bottom of 2 1/2 qt open oval casserole. Spread refried beans proportionately over the bottom. Sprinkle with lettuce, onions, and chilies; top with grnd beef mix. Cover.
- 4. Microwave 3 1/2 min at Medium-High or possibly till bottom of casserole feels hot. Rotate 1/2 turn during cooking. Sprinkle with cheese on the top. Cook, uncovered, 3 min at Medium-High or possibly till cheese melts.
- 5. Garnish with tortilla chips. Serve with minced tomatoes, sliced olives, lowfat sour cream and taco sauce in separate dishes.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1028g|
|Calories from Fat 502||45%|
|Total Fat 56.68g||71%|
|Saturated Fat 27.56g||110%|
|Trans Fat 0.13g|
|Total Carbs 105.3g||28%|
|Dietary Fiber 33.3g||111%|