Cost per recipe $4.33 view details
- 1 spaghetti squash (3-3 1/2 lbs.)
- 4 whole tomatoes, peeled, seeded and cooked, or possibly 1 can minced tomatoes
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
- 1/2 c. shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 c. Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 c. minced scallions (green onions)
- Grated Parmesan for garnish
- Prick the squash in 3 or possibly 4 places with a fork and place on plate, loosely covered with microwave-safe plastic wrap, and cook at full power (650-700 watts) for 9 min. Let stand still covered for another 5 min.
- Place 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil on micro-safe plate and cook 2 min at full power. Add in the garlic and cook 3-4 min till crisp. Halve the squash and scrape out the seeds. Using a fork, scoop out the pulp and transfer to a 2 1/2-qt casserole (microwave safe).
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 724g|
|Calories from Fat 597||69%|
|Total Fat 67.45g||84%|
|Saturated Fat 20.9g||84%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 28.7g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.2g||24%|