Cost per recipe $0.00 view details
- 1 pound grnd beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 head of lettuce, cut in long lengthwise strips
- 3-4 sliced scallions
- 3-4 diced fresh tomatoes
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 c. corn chips
- fat free Catalina salad dressing
- tortilla bowls (optional)
- Brown grnd beef in a skillet, drain fat, add in taco seasoning mix and prepare as directed on package. Set aside.
- In a large salad bowl combine: cut lettuce, sliced scallions, diced tomatoes, shredded cheese, seasoned grnd beef, corn chips, and salad dressing.
- Toss gently and serve immediately in tortilla bowls.