Cost per serving $0.40 view details
- 1 can 10 1/2 ounce condensed bean with bacon soup
- 1 pkt Taco seasoning Mix
- 1/4 tsp Warm Pepper Sauce
- 1 c. Lowfat sour cream
- 1 can Minced Green Chillies, (liquid removed)
- 1/2 c. FLAVOURING *
- 1 c. SHREDDED CHEESE **
- 1/2 c. TOPPER ***
- 1/2 c. Minced Tomato
- Â Â DIPPER ****
- * FLAVOURINGS to choose from are: sliced pimento-stuffed olives, diced cooked ham, diced avacado or possibly diced pepperoni
- ** SHREDDED CHEESES to choose from are: Longhorn, Monterey Jack, Cheddar or possibly Mozzerella.
- *** TOPPERS to choose from are: alfalfa sprouts, minced green pepper, shredded lettuce or possibly minced celery with leaves.
- **** DIPPERS to choose from are: tortilla chips, pita bread-torn and toasted, celery sticks or possibly sliced jicama
- 1. In small bowl, combine soup with taco seasoning mix and warm pepper sauce; stir till blended. On large serving plate, spread mix into a 6-inch round. Spread sides and top of bean mix with lowfat sour cream to cover.
- 2. Layer chilies, FLAVOURING, CHEESE, TOPPER and tomato over lowfat sour cream.
- Cover; chill till serving time, at least 4 hrs. Surround with DIPPER.
- Tip: Jicama is a Mexican vegatable which is becoming more readily available in U.S. markets. It is shaped like a turnip, has a brown skin, and may be cooked or possibly eaten raw. To prepare, simply peel jicama and cut int thin slices or possibly strips.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 62g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 73||73%|
|Total Fat 8.34g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 5.04g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 3.31g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|