Cost per recipe $9.61 view details
- 4 large green peppers
- 1 1/2 lbs grnd beef
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 2 c. of Mexican blend (Jack & Cheddar) cheese, shredded
- 1 package of UNCLE BEN'S® Spanish flavored rice, prepared
- 1 medium-sized, ripe tomato, diced
- 1/2 small jar of mild salsa
- 1 bag of tortilla chips
- Wash and clean out the centers of the green peppers. Put them in a shallow baking dish.
- Prepare the grnd beef according to the directions on the taco seasoning package. Line the bottom insides of each pepper with shredded cheese. Stir the diced tomato into the prepared Spanish rice.
- Layer the insides of each pepper with grnd beef, rice/tomato combo, and cheese till the pepper is filled.
- Top each pepper with cheese and a dollop of salsa. Add in remaining rice/tomato combo and grnd beef to the pan (arranging around the peppers).
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the whole pan. -Add in dollops of salsa all arround the pan. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 350 for 30 min.
- Remove aluminum foil and continue to bake for 15 min.
- Serves 4.
- Use the extra meat and rice in the pan to dip tortilla chips in -- it's delicious!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1449g|
|Calories from Fat 1665||66%|
|Total Fat 184.81g||231%|
|Saturated Fat 89.62g||358%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 32.28g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 10.1g||34%|