Cost per recipe $3.45 view details
- 8 ounce Cream cheese (reg., lite, or possibly fat-free)
- 5 x 8-inch round flour tortillas
- 1 x Green onion, minced
- 1Â 1/2 Tbsp. Green chilies, minced
- 1 Tbsp. Pimento (heaping), minced
- 4 ounce Minced black olives, drain
- Soften cream cheese in a bowl for 15 min, then spread on the tortillas.
- Arrange the remaining ingredients on top of the cream cheese. Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. Place in the refrigerator till ready to serve. Cut into 3/4 -inch slices.
- NOTES : This is Lynn Tompkins' recipe.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 376g|
|Calories from Fat 1704||95%|
|Total Fat 191.14g||239%|
|Saturated Fat 59.42g||238%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 11.87g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3%|